Retail price: NZ$59.80
Quantity : 500mg x 60 softgels
• Neptune Krill Oil (NKO) is known for its unique fatty acid (FA) profile, which includes EPA and DHA, plus phospholipids.
• NKO naturally has Astaxanthin, a powerful free radical scavenger and immune-supporting carotenoid.
• Clinical studies have shown that NKO can help to support joint comfort, healthy blood lipid levels, and may help to support a healthy cardiovascular system
• The Phospholipid-bound Omega-3 (EPA and DHA) from Krill Oil have also demonstrated exceptionally high bioavailability.
• Neptune Krill Oil is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PCB's, dioxins, and other contaminants).
• Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
• Do not use this product if you have a seafood allergy
• NKO is a registered trademark of Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc. Quebec, Canada.
packsVITALITY, Neptune Krill Oil 500mg x 60 Soft Gels